download @ bottom of page
- Provide additional camp places.
- Provide introductory level training for 1st
Class & Leading Cadets.
- Pool limited instructor resources to provide
adventurous training activities.
- Develop individual skills.
- Build confidence.
- Target based Training.
- Hands - On leadership development for Cadet
and Instructor Cadet NCO's.
- Staff Development.
Subject to both Instructor and local facility
availability it is our aim to provide the
following training activities:
- Field craft
- Field survival inc. basic first aid
- Rock Climbing - Mobile Tower
- Hill Walking - Peat District
- Target Shooting - L98 / .22
- Command Tasks
- Obstacle course
- Combat Trail
- Laser Quest
Please follow how the training programme
builds, the link below will access the Excel based
ATLC Swynnerton 06 Training Programme